From: Phillips, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 1:29 PM
To: mi-l (E-mail)
Subject: MI DOQs will not overlay

I've two DOQs.  The first has a 1m resolution, the second was created by
resampling the first at a 2 m resolution.  Both .tfw files are identical.  I
registered them using Georeg.mbx.  When opened, both appear automatically
within the same mapper, suggesting to me that they are, indeed, in the same
projection.  However, they display with about a 90 m offset.  Although I
seem to recall some discussion about weird behavior of multiple raster
images in MI, I have used a similar set of DOQs in another project with no
image shifting (although that was v5.0 rather than the v5.5 in use now).  Is
this congential, or is there something that I can do?

Many thanks,

Drew

Andrew Phillips, Ph.D.                  615 E. Peabody St.
Quaternary Geology Section             Champaign, IL 61820
Illinois State Geological Survey                (217) 333-2513 (ph)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       (217) 333-2830 (fax)