-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason Dettman
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think this is a subject I've seen talked about on the list...does MapInfo
limit the number of records you can put into a tab file?  I have a data set
with 30 million records, could I put them into 1 tab file?

Jason Dettman
GIS Projects Technician
VistaInfo