Hello listers-
I was downloading and converting some shoreline data from the USGS Coastline
Extractor (http://crusty.er.usgs.gov/coast/getcoast.html)
and noticed some errors for the coastlines in Northern Canada.  It was
derived from the World Data Bank II (scale 1:2M), which I understand was
created by the CIA.  I can't find an original source or contact to notify of
these errors though.
Does anyone out there know who is currently responsible for maintaing this
data?
TIA,
Jason

せカせЙせカせЙせカせ