From:                   Carter Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                MI How to check if a workspace has been modified before
closing w/o
        using Interactive Clause
Date sent:              Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:23:56 -0400

Is there any way to programmatically check if a workspace has changed
since it was opened. I am opening a workspace from within a PowerBuilder
application and I would like to know if there is a command in MapBasic that
will allow me to prevent a workspace from being closed without a prompt
appearing to ask for a save of changes. I know that doing a Close All
Interactive
will cause the MapBasic prompt to appear. But I want to know is there a
property that I could check and use PowerScript to capture.

Carter Hill

Aditya
Executive (Systems)
Information Systems Department