Hi,

Another question...

1) What are the limits on using the graphs available.

Basically I have a lot of data in which I have to plot a scatter graph. And
then thereafter, I would like to plat a log curve that will extend further
than the results to lead to a prediction. Does anyone know how to do that,
as the possibilities are limited, from what I can see... unless I have
missed something.

Thanks in advance, and thanks to those that replied about repairing
tables....

Yvonne