Hello Ben,

> what can I type in the mapbasic window to clear all text from the message
> window.  It mentions this in the help file but there aint nuthin' there!

Simply the command CLS. This is a little unusual as it is not really an MB command but
definition found in MAPBASIC.DEF:

define CLS print chr$(12)

CLS will not work if you type it in manually into the MI/MB window. You'll have to use
print
chr$(12).

> This question is worth an extra 50 cents at $21
Boy am I gonna be rich out of you. :-)

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd, U.K.