Dear all,
My problem was to convert my Layout to Postscript file, so that I
can take it to the publisher.  I received a lot of e-mails suggesting
two solutions:

1) Save Window As:  in which I have to make the size of the
window, when saving, three or four times the original size to get
acceptable resolution.  The output was not satisfactory to me.

2) Print to File:  In MI ver 4.1 that I am using I did not find this
option.  So I have to use version 5.  However, I tried 6 different
postscript printer drivers and all the times I could not open the
output postscript file using the available software (Adobe Illustrator,
Paintshop Pro 5,....etc).    The only printer driver that works is:
Ms Publisher Color Printer  driver, which comes with MS Publisher
program.

Thanks

Yasir