Greetings MI users,

    I have been experimenting with the join function. I am able to create
    a join between two table. I am not sure of the next step, adding
    another table. Could someone suggest a section in the Manual that
    would cover this, or provide some input.

    I have experimented with adding a third table but get an error "No
    join specified between tables. Invalid join condition in WHERE clause"

    TIA