Dear List members,

This mail is not related with any problem with MI or MB but is
little personal. I do not know whether  to discuss here or not
but I need the help from all of you and this can be best place
of suggestions.

This is regarding the Job, actually I am looking for more
horizones to explore in GIS.
I am an environmental planner and have experience in both
environment and GIS.

If any body has suitable suggestions for me about any potential
organization where I can apply, please let me know.

If you want to view my resume I have put on

http://www.geocities.com/adityaverma/resume.htm

or you can mail me.
I will really be thankful for your kind suggestion to mould my
life in better way.

Aditya
Executive (Systems)
Information Systems Department