List readers:

I think this might be a fairly easy one (I hope!)  I'm trying to build an
array based off of user input.  In the custom dialog there will only be on
Edit Text box for the user to input the data.  There will also be a Control
Button titled "Next".  The gist of it being that after the user inputs a
string/value in the edit text box and clicks "next" the value will be stored
and the edit text box cleared so that the next value can be inputted.  I've
tried a few different things (readcontrolvalue etc. but to no avail) Any
suggestions (I'm limited to MB)?

Thanks ahead of time.

---
Susan A. Smith