Hello All. I am positive this has been discussed but I am frustrated
clicking around the MapInfo-L website trying to find recent discussions.

Problem: I have a DXF file that I brought into MapInfo using (A) the
Universal Translator and (B) the table>import command. Both methods were
time-consuming and resulted in a bunch of useless files (some had
graphics but NONE had the data associated with the graphics). The DXF
files I am trying to import include: (1) a contour database and the
other (2) is a DTM with elevation data. I have read what I can in the
MapInfo manuals (v.5) but I think I am missing something. Can anyone
help?

Thanks.
Sharon