Dear all,
This question has been once raised but seems that there isn't any thread I'm
pursuing it again.

How do we save the label placed in MI into layers in CAD? When we exported
to DXF we found that the label is still kept in DXF but it is not possible
to display them. They can be viewed in AutoCAD as attribute text. Since
there is no labelling in Autocad it will be helpful if these labels are put
as a text layer.

Any help or lead is appreciated.

A.Hakimi