Hi - Thanks to everyone who responded to my screen redraw query. Pressing
Control-D slipped my mind. It works!

And here's another:
Some time ago I seem to recall there was an explanation of how to make
StreetInfo files. Does anyone know if this is still available and if the
files generated work with version 4.0 and/or 5.0?
TIA,
Mike
Dr. Michael Francis PhD (Lanc.) MSc (Lanc.) MSc (Lond.) BA Hons (CNAA)
                               MCIT MIHT
Head Geographical Information Systems Research Laboratory
Senior Lecturer
Course Leader BA International Business Administration
Dubai Polytechnic
United Arab Emirates

+971 4 2242472 ext. 663
+971 4 2072663