Hi Everyone,

We're trying to use a Calcomp Digitizer Drawingboard 3 (12"x18") with MI
version 5.5 under windows 98.  This digitizer board has been previously used
successfully with Win 95 and MI 4.1.  Our IT dude has checked to make sure
that the digitizer works under Win98 and it does, however, he's been
unsuccessful in getting it to be seen in MI.  Any suggestions would be
great.

Cheers
Jacqueline.