Dear Phil

Why don't you clear each query after its used - within the loop( Just
close the table queryn. Also when you run the query save the result in
your own name.
ie Select * from Wales where Product = "MapInfo" INTO GOOD

GOOD is just an example and should be replaced with your own choice

eg
Select * from Accidents where desc = "KNACKERED" into WRITEOFF

the Tables named GOOD,WRITEOFF etc  ( rather than Query1,Query2 etc )
can be used over and over again. You don't even need to close it, using
this method.

Another little tip add noselect to your query to stop records being
selected on screen. Better still if you don't need to see them close all
map windows as this will speed up the selections.

Regards

Bob

In message <D16FF695DF4CD311ACB000A02483401E6547@SERVER>, Phil
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes