Geoset.mbx will create a Geoset from your workspace, but as to what it
will include I'm not sure.

However, both Geosets and Workspaces are readable text, so I would run
Geoset.mbx and compare your gst and wor files. If necessary, edit the
Gesoset manually...

> hi all
> i have a mapinfo workspace with all the rendering and labelling done
> , i want to make an exact geoset out of it without rerendering it ,
> if someone can help me how to go about it thanks sandeep

CJ Martin
GIS Consultant
WS Atkins Consultants Ltd
(01952) 201234