MI: Printing Problem with NT and Novell

Has anyone had any problems with the Windows NT default printer overriding the
      printer that you specify when sending a print job in MI 5.5? We have also
      been having problems with it only printing one copy when we set it to ten.
      We are running on WinNT 4.0 machines to a Novell 3.0 network.  No matter
      what we set in MI it seems to take the printer default that we set under
      the Control Panel>Printers window.  Any help would be most appreciated?

Thank you,

Scott Hed