Hi,
I am wonering if anyone else has come across this problem and if so if there
is a solution.
I have installed Mapinfo 5.5 on a Windows NT4 PC but I cannot generate a new
report using Crystal reports from within Mapinfo.I can open and use Crystal
reports external to mapinfo and if I create a report externally I can then
open that report from within Mapinfo. However once I try to generate a new
report it gives a an error message on Mapinfow.exe access error Violation
and closes down Mapinfo. I have tried installing it a number of times using
both custom and typical installations with the same result.
In an attempt to find out if it was something to do specifically with NT, I
then installed it on a Windows 95 PC but the same problems reoccurs. The
details of the error message here is as follows:
- Mapinfo caused an invalid page fault in modulle mscrt.dll
- Mapinfo caused an invalid page fault in modulle kernel32.dll.
If anyone can help it will be appretiated,
Regards
Barry Doyle