Hello,

I'm having a problem.  When I access my Workspaces that I have saved on my NT Server 4.0 with MI 5.5 running in server mode, they are not showing up on the client machines attached to the network without recreating each one.  I have 1 client attached which runs MI 4.5 on a Win 98.

I have saved my workspaces on the NT server using 5.5.

When I access them from the client I have to recreate each workspace and save it from the client machine to be able to access it as a whole workspace.

When I go back to the server to look at them I have to repeate the same process and rebuild each work space which eliminates the ability for me to go and see them on the client machine.

Is there away to avoid this irritating process? I have 1000's of workspaces created on the server that I would have to do this to each time I moved from the server to the
client to access them.

I also want to access this MI data from other clients attached to the network as we add user machines to it.

Michael Scott McGinn
Nexus Ag Chemicals Inc.