One of the new features in MI 5.5 is the printer setting for each layout which
follows in the workspaces like:

Set Window FrontWindow() Printer Name "\\BCAARNT1\Fiery ZX DocuColor 40 v2.1"
Orientation Landscape Copies 1

The first problem is if the client doesn't have a printer like this the
workspace will not open.

The other even more annoying problem is if I set up the printer setting to be a
A3 format it will be a A4 format (default printer setting) the next time I open
the workspace,
so I have to set all my layouts to A3 again.

Peter