Dear Greg

Absolute guess work - but could it be that the map is now in Non Earth
Projection and that although it looks nice and looks to scale the
cordinates are not representative of any true projection. Therefore when
you try to convert them the transformed position doesn't exist in the
new coordinate system?

Well I did say it was guess work!

If this did proe to be the case you would need a program to scale up or
down the coords and probably "shift" them at the same time to a correct
origin.

Regards

Bob

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Greg