Dear List,

I have been producing maps of Europe using Azimuthal equal area (north pole)
projection in MI 5.5
I want to be able to set a clip region that encompases everything in the
mapper but whenever I try (using a polygon in the cosmetic layer) the
resulting region misses out most of Greenland and sometime the top of
Scandinavia as well.
I have been assuming this is because of the projection but haven't been able
to find a way round it.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Tim Morrissey