Hi!

        I need some explanation. I  "Drag and Drop" a mapper into an Excel
sheet. Everything works fine except that I have polygons with incomplet
filling. The problem occurs with large mapper window. When width exceed 10
inches, filling is missing. It's frustrating to bring the mapper into Excel
and find out that the lake is half blue, half transparent. Could it be a
lack of memory? Is there a maximum dimension for a mapper window to be
successfully drag and drop? In the end, I want to bring 11"x17" MapInfo maps
into Excel.

Yannick Leduc
Ministère des Transports
Direction de la Mauricie-Centre-du-Québec
Service des inventaires et du Plan

tél.: (819) 371-6606  #331
fax: (819) 371-6136
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]