If you go to my website www.wap3.com and then to the downloads area you can
get the source code and examples for using D4 and MapInfo.  This is all
based on MI v4.x, can't afford the upgrades.
===========================
"Creating and Calling Delphi DLL's"

This is the full source for Delphi 4 [may work in 3] to create a DLL
Includes an example MB showing how to call DLLs.

CONCEPTS
1) passing strings and numbers in functions and procedures
2) "modal" dialogs [having D4 create a "input dialog"] [MB goes to sleep]
3) "modeless" dialogs which is a "form"
The example uses a memo box with OK & Cancel buttons.
There should be enough info to really get you going with Delphi.

=========================

"Integrated Callback" Delphi 4 and Visual Basic 5

These are example programs [with source code] on how to do "call backs"
using Delphi 4 and VisualBasic 5.  There is a file named "_HowTo.txt" that
explains the steps required to build the call back from scratch.  You can do
it the hard way or modify the source code, which ever you're more inclined
to do.
VB5 is a snap, 3 lines of code.
D4 was a bit more difficult, after 7 weeks of surfin' and reworkin' I
finally gave birth to this puppy! FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ! ! !
This is modified from D3 so it should be fully compatible, except that the
menu names etc. are a little different and located in different places.
Don't ask for help on D3 I missed D2 & D3 upgrades.

accomplish this method.  The last examples I had, MI4.5, said to use a
"picture box" which is not correct, at least for Delphi.

Hope this helps......drop an email if I can be of help [when I have time]

Trey Pattillo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wap3.com