We here at Saturn Tecnologies in the UK have need of another mapper/programmer...interested? Then read on.....

Post: Mapper/Programmer/Web Applications Developer

Required Skills: MS Visual C++ with MFC/VB/Web Development experience (HAHTSite, ASP, NET Dynamics - perhaps ideally in conjunction with MapInfo MapXtreme) - any of which should have been used in a mapping environment. If you've spent a year or so building sophisticated web backends then we'd love to hear from you.

Other Personal Skills: An ability to work with small dynamic team, where deadlines are ALWAYS tight, and pressure is upon you, is essential.

The Rewards: A very attractive package, including pension and other benefits, and the chance to grow as the company grows. We also celebrate whole-heartedly as the contracts are won!

Who we are: A growing software and hardware company developing a range of applications including Mapping products, Automated Vehicle Location Systems and a forthcoming exciting range of Internet/Telephony-based products. Saturn Technologies are based in Ringwood in the UK. The picturesque New Forest is on our doorstep, Bournemouth and the seaside 10 miles away and London only an hour and a half drive away.

What We Can Promise: The challenge of a life-time! - coupled with the opportunity to work with a company that is expanding rapidly - its going to be a helluva ride!

Where you can find more details: Check out our web site at http://www.saturn-technologies.com or speak to either Matt Walker or Gareth Hardman here at Saturn in full confidence on 07000 143143 (UK number). Alternatively mail us you CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED] We promise to respond quickly to each enquiry.

We look forward to hearing from you!