Hello Jean-Paul,

Chances are that the following will work.

CoordSys Earth Projection 8,33,"km",35.2120805,31.7340969,1.0,
170.251555,126.867909

Let me know if there are any problems.

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have coordinates of Palestinian places in "Old British Palestinian
> Coordinate System (1922)". This system also covered Jordan. These
> coordinates seem to be rather similar to the ones of recent Israelian
> Grid. Does anybody know the "Mapinfo coordsys clause" for these
> projections systems?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Jean-Paul Hubert
> Institut de recherche sur les transports et leur securite
> France

Best regards,
Alex Eshed
Digi-Tek Ltd.
12, Homa St., Rishon LeZion, 75655, Israel
Tel: +972-3-961-5840
Fax: +972-3-961-5877
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dgtek.com