-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mansour Shoari
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 11:41 PM
To: 'MapInfo Users' Net'
Subject: MI SEGY format files converter

Hello everyone,

It's a cloudy Friday morning in Toronto and I am stuck in my cubicle trying
to read an SEGY format file.
Does anyone know a program/utility to make an image file (tif, bmp, jpg,
etc) out of this file.

thanks in advance,
mansour shoari