Hello list,
We're featuring a special contest this month specially for the Mapinfo
community.

This month we're giving you a chance to win a copy of "Inside Mapinfo
Professional, 2nd. Edition". To be eligible, send us a mapinfo/mapbasic
sript, download, or demo that we can host in our Free Mapinfo Downloads
Page http://software.geocomm.com/mapinfo/scripts.html . Winner will be
announced December 20, 1999. Please send files in zipped (.ZIP) format
and be sure to include a description.

Complete Contest Details
http://software.geocomm.com/mapinfo/

Be sure to forward your entry along with your download to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Luck
Regards
Glenn

Check out our new Geo Bookstore for lowest prices
http://www.geocomm.com/bookstore/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn Letham, Senior Editor

http://www.GeoComm.com