Hi,

The Clon View work by creating a command string containing all information
about the map, e.g. zooms, labels, etc. But this string that should contain
all
these information isn't allways large enough. The string is limited to 32K
characters, well this the was the case a year ago and they promised me to
look
into the problem, but I don't know if it has been fixed.

A way around it is to use workspaces: Save the current setting to a
workspace
and open this workspace, et voila: You have now copied not only the active
mapwindow, but all your windows. Just close the ones you don't need.

**
Peter Moller        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS-Developer       Direct: +45 6313 5008
Kampsax Geoplan     Voice: +45 6313 5013
Rugaardsvej 55      Faximile: +45 6313 5090
DK 5000 Odense C    Web: www.mapinfo.dk
Denmark        MapInfo Authorized Partner
**