Hello all,

Is anyone aware of an .mbx or a snip of code that will
convert "combined polylines (multiple sections)" into
single section polylines?

I am aware Andrew Dressel's "polyline to line
(Polybrk)" utility in the L archives.  It is a great
utility, however it splits polyline segments into
single lines, and I don't want to inflate the table
record number more than necessary...

It is also important to maintain the data attributes
of the table (I believe "Polybrk" does not).

TIA for any help!
Frank