Hi All!

(Note that the following is NOT intended as Friday humor)

I am trying to put ProViewer into intelligent use, and therefore I need
to improve the user interface.
I would like to be able to add some menu choices and display information
in the message window. It is true that this can be done by using
workspace files as macros, but apparently only to a certain extent.

Printing to a message window works, but the message window closes
immediately.
By adding a Note clause, this is prevented temporarily but the Notebox
blocks you from accessing the message window. The method can be used if
you have a limited amount of output, and you can also Set the Message
window.

Adding Menu items works in a sense, but they are erased at once. I have
found no way of preventing this behaviour.

Lastly, I tried creating a ButtonPad but this is also erased by the
program at once.

All the above wor-files work as expected within Professional, but it
seems as if ProViewer does not allow alterations.

Since these are badly needed, I am wondering if anyone has found a
workaround to this problem.

Maybe we should issue a contest for the most clever ProViewer scripts of
the week?

Regards Mats.E