From: Eric Frost [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 4:50 PM
To: Jonathan Stokes
Subject: RE: MI Adding Map Layers

no, there must be something in the code that leaves the tables
selected, it is as simple as that... the code could have a line
to "Unselect All" (I think you'd actually do a Run Menu Command
Something) but it doesn't. You could make a new "wrapper" mbx that
calls the mbx (Run Application "C:\MyPath\MyProg.Mbx") and then
does the unselection...