Hello all,

I'd sent out a message a while back regarding .mid/.mif batch importing into
MI.
I recieved a lot of response and was sent a few .mbx programs to
try:Batchtools( Batchmif), Import, ImportMI... but I've had limited success
with any of them.
I'm trying to convert ~16,000 read only files from a cd, and the conversion
works fine with UT but this would obviously be an extremely tedious option.

If anyone can provide further help I'd really appreciate it.

Natalie Swayze
ROS/Spectrum/IC/GC/CA