Dear list
        I have a browser of imported points which were used to create a
mapper in a non-earth metres projection.  The points were then moved in the
mapper to correct some of their positions.  I now want to update the
browser coordinates with the new positions.  However, when I use the update
column command to return the centroid X and Y values, the values created
are all values less than 1 when the values I am expecting should be around
47000, 27000.  Cursor location shows the correct coordinates in metres and
the units for the table are set at metres.  The incorrect coordinate values
are also created if I export a DXF file and look at it in a text editor.
How to I update with the correct coordinate values?

                Cheers

                                Steve King

Stephen King
Solid Geology