Thank you all for your responses and suggestions.

As I feared, everyone is using tiger based data with no spatial correction.
Are there any companies other than Etak, Thomas Bros and NavTech that are
creating positionally accurate road base layers? I need something accurate
enough to use for in-car navigation, though that is not my application.

Does anyone know of current or future projects with this goal in mind?

Thank you,
Brad Mathews
Technical Director
VISTAinfo Property Disclosure
a division of VISTA Information Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq VINF)
(408) 261-6450x206
(408) 261-6454 (fax)