hello

I want to solve this problem without bying an expensive Mapbasic-version: I
have a map showing a country and some cities. I want to "click" on
f.example one city, then it shall -hopefully-come up a smaller window
containing only this city but more detailed that it is in the "base-window".
Can I for example use only Visual Basic togheter with Mapinfo….How?`…

Thank you very much
Haavard