From: Fraser Gardiner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 11:08 AM
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI Spy tool

I am working my way through Whitener and Ryker's MapBasic Developer's Guide.
They refer to a Visual C++ utility called Spy that enables a developer to
get information on dialog controls by clicking on them. Can Spy be used
independently of VC++, and if so, is there someone who can send me a copy of
this or a similar utility?

Many thanks,

Fraser