Hi,

>From my tests so far with fairly large datasets it works very well and VERY
quickly.  We compile geological maps by digitizing, cleaning, polygonizing
and attributing.  Pro Geometry Manager builds a 7000 polygon geological map
from the linework in a couple of minutes on my PII-266 with 128MB RAM.  The
ability to clean spikes and dangles, batch process, combine linework from
multiple tables and the very verbose log files are also great features.

It is relatively high cost, but it offers big value if you're cleaning and
building large polygon datasets.

Best Regards,

Martin Higham
Manager - GIS Services