Scott,

This is out of my "scale" of expertise, but by any chance
could this sheet be cut on the IMW (International Map of
the World) format?  If it is, it's not a Lambert but a
Lallemond Polyconic - infinite number of standard
parallels.

The math is in Snyder's USGS Bible.

Merry Christmas!

Clifford J. Mugnier ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Topographic Engineering Laboratory
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans, Louisiana  70148

Voice and Facsimilie: (504) 280-7095

On Thursday, 23 December, 1999 3:11 AM, Scott Davies
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Listers
>
> Can somebody please help.
> I need to know the projection parameters for the
1:500,000