We've recently upgraded a client because of this situation.  The upgrade
was easy and painless.  The Y2K issue is limitted to the Haht
Application Server, so if you are using ASP or some other application
server, you shouldn't be affected.  I believe that the problem is with
one specific function that is used to convert two-digit date strings to
four-digit date variables.  The function assumes that 00 reprents 1900.
I think that the upgrade solves this problem by converting anything
below 30 to 2000 dates and anything above 30 to 1900 dates.  If you
don't use this function, then you shouldn't need to worry.

It is a bit annoying that MapInfo didn't find this until so late in the
year, but I guess the old saying still applies...Better late than never!

Gary.