To all those with more knowledge than me:

The question: Can I control the line style when Mapinfo maps are drawn in
Excel?

I have used Data Installer to import a map into Excel (and Microsoft Map).
However I can find no way of controlling the way in which the lines are
drawn by Microsoft Map.  For instance, if I have 10 polygons which can be
classified into 2 groups of 5, is there a way of drawing the enclosing line
around each in a thicker font?  Or on a more basic level, can I draw the
boundaries in a different colour?

Thanks in advance and apologies if this a stupid question

Steven Ward