I have edited my mapinfo.mnu on several occasions for specific projects
or functions that are repetitious.  It has been hit and miss sometimes
as I try to figure out the syntax and, I think, ASCI key calls?  Has
anyone considered developing an easier way to access and change this
file and associated toolbars and menus?  It doesn't have to be GUI or
pretty, but something that an average user would find helpful.  I am
reminded of the first time I used the KGM utilities which added menu
items and funtionality which Mapinfo had, but only if you knew how to
write the syntax or MapBasic.  Perhaps something similar to the Tool
Manager which is a convenient way to load mbx's.  I would even pay real
money for this funtionality.
Thanks
--
W. Kent Treichel