Greetings,
I have JPEG images of 1:50,000 topographic maps.  From these, I need to
extract feature objects (roads, rivers, buildings, etc.).  I can mask out
colors and save different copies (e.g., save a copy with only green to
represent trees), but how do I proceed to convert these green areas into
vector objects?  I've looked through the MI/MB documentation, but couldn't
find anything.  The area I've got is about 40km x 50km so, naturally I'm
not looking forward to manually coding the points!  Any help or
suggestions?  Thanks,
Steve Riese