The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM is now available.
This CD-ROM is the first in a series of  low-cost CD products containing
subject-
matter specific software and digital data for the GIS and remote sensing
fields.

The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM  contains a
wealth of conversion software, data viewers, and utilities for all types of
elevation
data.  Software titles for Windows (3.x, 95, 98, & NT), UNIX, and Mac systems
are included.

Additionally, in excess of 3 gigabytes of compressed elevation data sets are
also
included on the CD-ROM.  Many formats of elevation data are included e.g. DEM,
DTED, DXF, XYZ, contours to name a few.  Three worldwide elevation data sets
are also included: GTOPO30 - 30 arc second elevation data, ETOPO5 - 5 arc
minute elevation data, and NAVY10 - 10 arc minute elevation data.  Data user's
manuals and data set documentation is included for most standard data sets.

We have kept the cost of this CD low to make it very affordable - only $25.00
(US)
including shipping.  If you are interested in obtaining more information on
this
product and future CDs in this series, please take a look at our web site at:

    http://www.geodatas.com

We also have a 2 CD-ROM set of elevation data for the entire US at 3 arc
seconds
for just $45.00 (US).  This includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.