Announcing the "Revised" website for MILLENNIUM TECHNICAL CONTRACTING, INC.

Serving the CAD/GIS and ENGINEERING Industries

Professional Technical Recruiters working hard to serve YOU, whether you're
looking for a new job or trying to fill that open position (contract or
direct) at your company. Please visit our website for more company
information and to see our "NEW" postings for available "HOT" Jobs and "HOT"
Resumes.

Please update your address book to reflect our new website and email address
as shown below.

Thank you, Chris

*** If you receive this message in error, received a similar message in the
past or do not wish to receive similar emails in the future, please respond
with REMOVE on the subject and the addresses which you wish to remove. We
will remove them promptly. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. ***

Chris D. Hake - Owner
Millennium Technical Contracting, Inc. (MTC, Inc.)
P.O. Box 315
Oregon, WI  53575
608-835-1791 (P)
608-835-1792 (F)