Dear List,

I would like to have a couple of map windows open, each showing different
views (locations) of the same map. When I do Ctrl-F to find a point in one
map window, all of the other map windows also change their view to centre on
the same point. This happens both when I clone a view and create a new one
with the same tables. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening, so
that I can search in one map window and not have it alter all windows?

Thanks in advance,

Tom