From:   Tony Kelava[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 18, 2000 5:19 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MI Create Points along a polyline

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had used the program to create points along a
polyline at a nominated interval and then somehow labelled each point
sequentially. ie I have a road that covers 300 km and I have created points
at 10m intervals. I now need to attribute each point sequeatially from the
start automatically and get 30,000 points in the database.

Any ideas?

Regards

Tony