Eric,
        Try this

'       Change the border of all road parcels to color Red

Sub ResymbolizeRoad

        Dim objElem As Object
        Dim penObj As Pen

        select * from dcdb where object into dcdbroad
        for i = 1 to tableinfo(dcdbroad,TAB_INFO_NROWS)
                fetch rec i from dcdbroad
                penObj = MakePen(1,2,RED)
                objElem = DCDBROAD.obj
                Alter Object objElem Info OBJ_INFO_PEN, penObj
                Update DCDBROAD Set obj = objElem Where RowID = i
        next

End Sub

Hope it helps,

Paul Grambauer