From: Phillips, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 9:15 AM
To: mi-l (E-mail)
Subject: MI: Georeg.mbx gives "...invalid registration" error?

I'm trying to open a scan of a map  as a *.tif and register it.  However,
Georeg balks and gives an 'invalid registration' error.  How can the
registration be invalid?  There _is_ no registration!  What is most
perplexing is that I've performed this little procedure several times
before.  By contrast, Worldreg opens the image, though with no projection of
course.

Looking for your suggested solutions.

Thanks, Drew

Andrew Phillips, Ph.D.