Hello,

I’m having problems getting a raster image (33” wide by 62” long) to plot
on our HP 2500CP using the paper size of 36” x 72”.  I’m using MapInfo V
5.5 and Windows NT 4.0.  Only about 3.5 feet of my image plots out.
Searching the archives, I see that others have had problems plotting to a
2500CP.  What is the best solution for this problem?  Any advice or

Thanks,

Terri Fong
California Department of Water Resources